Ainvestments (operating via ESOS International LTD, together with Kadeky International S.R.O.) supports the fight for the prevention and suppression of the use of the financial system for the purpose of money laundering and terrorist financing. Ainvestments follows the guidelines set by the Units for Combating Money Laundering Offences in Europe and internationally and has adopted policies and procedures so as to comply with the Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering Activities applicable laws on a cross-border basis.
Ainvestments has put in place systems and procedures according to the provision of the Law and the directive, with the purpose to make sure that its business is not used for the purposes of money laundering or terrorist financing, in relation to, but not limited to the following:
- customer identification and customer due diligence consisting of collection of documents such as passports, IDs, utility bills etc.
- record-keeping of customer information and ongoing monitoring where additional information and/or documents may be requested from our clients;
- internal reporting of suspicious transactions to the internal anti-money laundering compliance officer and reporting to relevant supervisory authority;
- internal control, risk assessment and risk management in order to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing;
- informing our employees in relation to the Law and the internal policies and antimoney laundering procedures of Ainvestments;
- ongoing training of our employees in the recognition and handling of transactions and activities which may be related to money laundering or terrorist financing.
During the customer identification and due diligence checks Ainvestments shall apply processes to verify your identity for which (amongst other things) Photo identification information will be required from you among other, as summarized above. In certain circumstances we may require this information to be authenticated by an appropriate third party.
In addition, Ainvestments reserves its right to reject cash deposits on a discretionary basis. Third party transactions, exchange houses transfer or other similar transfers are not accepted. Ainvestments reserves the right to reject any deposits from accounts not belonging to the client or effect any withdrawals to third parties.Download Verification Process